What We Do
The key to success is understanding your market and your audience. Our research teams design, test and deliver vital brand intelligence and essential insights that enable organisations to make superior decisions.
Having consulted with you to construct a solid research brief, we use the latest innovative research methods to ensure we deliver the best results.
We have acted as a senior research partner to BBC TV, BBC Worldwide, CBeebies and Creative Partnerships amongst many others.
Our research is moderated and reviewed by a panel of children’s experts with proven track records of analysing and evaluating research data. Our objectives are to give you the insight and competitive edge by:
- Strategically delivering clear focused insights to make profitable business decisions
- Tactically demonstrating obvious next steps.
Our recent work includes:
- BBC new children’s programme – launched October 2009
- BBC new children’s programme – launching October 2012
- Noddy – launch of new website 2007
- Fifi and the Flowertots – part-work currently on sale in all good bookshops